Digital Marketing Executive
Salary: £24,000 - £26,000
Added: Tues, 3rd May 2022
We’re on the lookout for a Digital Marketing Executive to join our growing family.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and driven marketing professional looking to further their career in a progressive and rapidly growing agency.
You will have a passion for all things digital, and experience with an array of digital marketing tactics from PPC and SEO to Paid Social.
Your main role will be to support the Marketing leadership team to execute digital marketing campaigns and deliver results that drive growth for key accounts.
About Sketch Creative
It’s the age-old agency cliché, but this one stands true; we are a family. You’ll be joining a close-knit team where everyone works hard and for each other.
Working with us, you’ll reap the rewards with a relaxed working culture, monthly team activity, annual team holiday and more.
Based in the heart of Birmingham’s Colmore Business District, you’ll be surrounded by Birmingham’s thriving City atmosphere along with great places to socialise, shop, eat and drink.
• Work proactively to ensure we’re providing value for our clients
• Have the ability to adapt to changes with a positive approach and mindset
• Digital savvy with examples of running successful campaigns across social and PPC
• Experience managing multiple campaigns and adhering to deadlines
• Analytical and strategic thinker
• A drive to achieve tangible results for clients
• Outstanding communication and attention to detail
• Strong collaborator and willing to help out members of the team when required
• Support the marketing leadership team with digital planning and strategy
• Execute digital marketing tactics through to completion
• Competent with analytics platforms such as Google Analytics
• Conduct research for key marketing campaigns
• Experience with PPC and Paid Social
Desirable but not essential
• Experience working on SEO campaigns
• Experience working with WordPress CMS
• Knowledge of website development and UX best practices
• Proficiency in using project management tools such as Trello
• Proficiency in Google Workspace and G-Suite